Run The Wild News & Blog
Check out our Winter 2017 edition of Run the Wild Times which features "Training for the MdS" and also "What to do in a survival situation" (published 1st December) - our quarterly newsletter! (get in touch if you'd like to write an article, subscribe here), Next edition due in March
We're really excited to annouce that if you sign up to a Run the Wild trip you can now get discounted gear at Snow + Rock as well as the Cycle Surgery! This is in addition to that of Runners Need and Cotswold Outdoor!
Also you can find our recent comprehensive Headtorch Buying Guide written for Cotswold Outdoor!
We now have Run the Wild branded hoodies and head / neckwear that you can buy directly from us - check them out here
Older Run the Wild Times editions can be accessed here:
New reduced price on the Introduction to the Alps trips for 2018!
20% off BeFitApps on any booking!
Check out the latest write ups by the Run the Wild Team:
- Runners Need - How to Run Uphill Quicker
- Escapism Magazine - 8 Adventure Breaks You Need To Book Right Now
- Runners Need - Master the Trail Run Descent
- Mountain Goat Trails - Trail Running Poles - Review of the Leki Micro Trail Vario
- Runners Need - Take a Run on the Wild Side: A beginner's guide to trail running
- Great Destinations Radio Show - Get off the Treadmill on a Running Holiday
- Sole Power - Michelin - Trail Camaraderie
- Cotswold Outdoor - Headtorch Buying Guide
- Mountain Goat Trails - Powerful Headtorch Review
- RunGO.cz - Freedom of Running
- The Merrell Pack - A Spring Trail Run Through The Chilterns
- Mountain Goat Trails - Headtorch Review
- Cotswold Outdoors - Improve your Running Endurance
- Mountain Goat Trails - Winter in the Atlas Mountains
- The Merrell Pack - GR20 - Epic Trails
- Mountain Goat Trails - Hiking in the Cairngorms
- The Merrell Pack - Top 5 Running Myths
- The Merrell Pack - 5 Strangest Sights Whilst Trail Running
- The Merrell Pack - Top 5 Things You Miss While at Work Instead of Outside